Fly Tying

the new PETA fly lure, have all the fun fishing but never harm the innocent little creature. tired of watching those nasty fisherman harm those sweet little fish. get the new PETA lure with the patented 18 Karat bling bling no sting chain. :thumbsup:

get your PETA lure today at your nearest participating vegetarian delight dealer and walk away from nature with a smile on your face. :rolleyes:

Bud

This one's for the archives Bud. PETA would be overwhelmed and delighted. You might also consider promoting it as the most effective weed guard produced today. There's a couch in a doctor's office somewhere with your name on it. Great stuff

dave G

:hyst:

Very nice, Bud!

Looks so good though, that I don´t think that the little chain would prevent fish not to harm themselves :crying:

Bud this fly is beautiful!!

I have seen many weed guards but this one has the most class. I would be more worried about gangsta's than peta

Wonderful looking fly Bud...love the 'guard' :hyst:

this one is getting kind of close to traditional styling for you though isn't it :lol:

LOL LOL LOL!!!

I was admiring the wonderful color scheme on this fly and then read your advertisement and burst out laughing! Priceless!

Great work Bud. As your normal style, you are so far outside the box that we all wonder if you can even see the box anymore. Cool idea, I anxiously await more from you like everyone else.

the new PETA fly lure, have all the fun fishing but never harm the innocent little creature. tired of watching those nasty fisherman harm those sweet little fish. get the new PETA lure with the patented 18 Karat bling bling no sting chain. :thumbsup:

get your PETA lure today at your nearest participating vegetarian delight dealer and walk away from nature with a smile on your face. :rolleyes:

Bud

:crying: :crying: :crying: They dont have any stores in Pittsburgh yet. :crying: :crying:

Love the fly Bud.

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

That's too funny, Bud! The dip-dyed turkey is beautiful. Its effect on the fly is stunning, and the "bite guard" is downright inspired! 100%!

John