Fly Tying

Here is my last fly for a while. I´m going to Slovakia until August, so I will not be able to tie flies for a looong time :crying: Well, I´m sure I´ll find something else to do :cheers:

IPB Image

WOOW Jussi, this is a SUPERB fly, even better than your last one, you have a much better size on the wing and tail on this one after my opinion :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Many thanks for the dedicate, "Rouge et noir" is really beautiful, the body is incredible ... :bugeyes: What is the picture with "Bourgogne " tittle, is it about wine ?

All the best

Bruno

Sensational !!! Another stellar dressing Jussi. You are indeed a very talented tyer

DaveG

You will definitely be missed Jussi. You have definitely been putting up some real eye candy and this one is beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your work in August.

:) Jussi: Ausgetzeichnet! Very nice Blacker type pattern. Great delecate work. Is that orange Weaver?

Beautiful!

Dave :blink:

Thanks a lot guys!

Dave, this is a pattern by John Traherne, like the previous ones I posted. You can see them in my homesite as soon as I get them photographed. www.ottiperhot.com . Feathers are tragopan neck feathers :)

Bruno, the fly is photographed on top of a wine box, I thought it will bring French atmosphere :P

Dave C. :hyst: