Fly Tying
Alex C.

Got the Flu

I got the flu. I'm on day 4 of it. I swear I'm being punished for something. I actually can't remember the last time I had a respiratory type flu. I usually get a stomach flu about once per year, but nothing like this. My nose keeps running so I go to blow it but nothing comes out. My sore throat is complimented by a nice cough that feels like I'm trying to swallow razor blades. My whole body was pretty sore the first couple days, but now the soreness is going away, except my back and neck are still not there yet. I think I've sneazed atleast 100 times over the course of this. And after every one, it feels like a cross between getting kicked in the chest by a horse and a bear hug from Hulk Hogan. :lol: The 100*+ fever seems to come and go. I'm actually becoming quite fond of the sleepy feeling it gives me. But it's tough to actually fall asleep between the cough and the fact that it's soo dang cold everywhere.

Okay, I'm done whining. Anyone had this one yet this year? How long is it gonna last?

sorry to hear that you got my cold after teaching the class last night. ...

Must be a vius going around, great class by the way I quite enjoyed it.

My family has had this cold all winter between my wicfe, two boys and myself I think that we are on strain 3 or 4 .

Sudafed works and also rye and coke , watch that it doesn't turn into a nasty bout of bronchitis or pneumonia... you should be clear of it by Bass season opening day..

hope you feel better

Jon

Dude I dont think ya got the flu, sounds like you got with a nasty stripper to me :dunno: Mabey momma Ruggels :dunno:

Dustin

Son I know you have lived a sheltered life, that much is obvious, but I know ya know what a stripper is, its that guy that was dressed like a cop that was at your bachelor party ;) they do come in a female gender as well for future reference.

Dustin