Fly Tying

Interesting that your new fly is a full feather wing rather than your usual delta wing creations Bud - does this signal a move to more traditional styles?

Hang in there mate - and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Dave

Can't think of much else to add to whats already been said. My thoughts and prayers are with you on this for you and your family. Sorry that you and anyone else has to go through the things you are and feel the things you do. You've gotten alot of good advice here and glad to hear you are going the route you are on the matter with signs and the 'neighborhood watch'. Keep your faith, if you are the kind of person that believes in that, it will be a great source of strength. Don't keep it bottled up inside you either. Talk with your family and friends and or pastor with for advice and to "let it out" so it doesn't get the best of you. You are a strong person and know you will get through it. Hang in there! Tying salmon flies looks like a good diversion for you and I know I'm not the only person that enjoys seeing them posted here. Keep up the great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: Best Regards, Steve :)

Bud and all the others that have shared their experiences, I can't begin to imagine the frustration and pain that these situations cause.

Keep your head up, things will improve!

Take care Bud and take it easy. You don't want to end up in Jail.

Man Bud, that really made an impression..! I really hope this works out for the better, for you and your brother! I don't know you at all, I must say, but I admire your tying, and last but not least I admire the way you care for your brother! He's a lucky fella' after all, to have you as his brother. I really mean that.

Take care, and best wishes from Norway.

-Andreas :)

Bud:

I can't even begin to comprehend your pain and anger. Stories like this remind me how simple and innocent my life has been. It sounds like you've put the weapon down - if not please do. I can't offer any new insight or advice that others haven't already. In a situation like this you have to think about yourself first in order to be able to help your brother; don't let the understandable emotions/impulses take over, keep your head. Afterall, if you aren't there who would your brother have.