Fly Tying
oatka

LOTS of tying desk pictures

Awesome collection of tying desk photos!!!!

Hey sandflyx, thats not an aqaurium, its a thin lexan cover over my fly display, full of bugs, no water.

hehe mine was in there 3 times and none of them are the latest that i posted around Christmas.

Nice work Oatka!! it was enjoyable looking through them all.

Really cool pic show. Some people put some serious time into there desks. It got me looking at the pile of stuff strewn out across a cardtable and computer desk. I went to home depot and bought some tack board( I think). The stuff with all the wholes that you put the little metal hangers on. Well you get the idea. So I organized all my stuff, moving it from a stand up box thing to my wall. Much easier to find stuff and much easier to put back when finished with. If you ever do another compilation I will have to post my set up.

Undertow

thank you for posting this collection of desks. I think I may recognize a couple of those. BTW,,,, who the hell puts an oakland raiders flag over their desk? talk about bad karma.

john

What kind of idiot puts a lions licence plate on the front bumper of his truck????? :angry:

Nice job of putting those together for us.

Dude you need to continue to upgrade the collection (KEEP ADDING PHOTOS). I am about to renovate my fly-tying-fishing room, and I got lots of ideas. very helpful.

Thanks

Conehead

I'm glad everyone likes it. I still enjoy checking them out.

If you don't see yours, or you want one added, just send me the link to it and I'll add it in.

Oatka, I've been collecting tying desk images over the years myself. I have all but two of those that you posted. I have some that you do not have. If you are interested, I could email them to you to look over and decide. It may take a couple of days though.

DeerhairTom

I have one on there, but have since moved. Here's the start of my new set-up. It's still in the planning/re-arranging stages, but it's a start.

IPB Image

Mike

I've added the last few to the page. I still can't get enough of them. Oh, I can now pick out Bud's....I spend too much time on this site..hahaha