Fly Tying

Official swap box 5 sign up

As with a swap -the swap box has all the same rules as all swaps held on site.But there are a few extras.

If you decide your in,Pm me with name,addy, Phone number.I will be the only one holding numbers.I will print out list with Addy's and the order receiving box.Might make easier than index cards.Each member will be held responsible for letting us know of received and mailing of the box.We will give a no more than 4 day turn around.That way if you get it on Friday you should be able to have it back out on Monday.All members remember that communication is a real big thing and very helpful, No one will get irritated or upset if you keep contact with us or have problems,that might hold things up a little.

COMMUNICATION WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if others put things in the box for everyone please do the right thing and only take your share of things.

All members are in trust to do the right thing.The box is here for all members to enjoy and have fun in swapping material.

If you receive the box and its not in great shape please exchange it with another.(25 or more post to join.)

Next and last thing lets have fun.So if you Fill that you want to join please post I'M IN and we will get this started again.Box #5 in progress.

List of swappers:

1.trout traveler-Host

2.Day5

3.Kerruso

4.Mozes

Again just post with I'm in.

Thanks Rick tt

Rick, I'm definately in; thanks for remembering to add my name. Guys, this is one the the most gut-wrenching swaps you'll ever be a part of. When those in front of you start posting about all the stuff that's in the box, man, your mind just starts racing and you can't hardly wait. Rick, thanks for hosting again.

Thanks for putting me down for this swap. I PMed you my addy and phone number.

Let the swap box fun begin.... :yahoo:

:yahoo: I think I have some really cool stuff this time. Also please advise any one who wants to join Shipping the box parcel post is about 13 to 15 dollars. express is about 25. You may not receive that much worth of material But you may get some stuff that you could never find other wise. I have received some nice patches of fur that I know Id have trouble finding elsewhere!

As with a swap -the swap box has all the same rules as all swaps held on site.But there are a few extras.

If you decide your in,Pm me with name,addy, Phone number.I will be the only one holding numbers.I will print out list with Addy's and the order receiving box.Might make easier than index cards.Each member will be held responsible for letting us know of received and mailing of the box.We will give a no more than 4 day turn around.That way if you get it on Friday you should be able to have it back out on Monday.All members remember that communication is a real big thing and very helpful, No one will get irritated or upset if you keep contact with us or have problems,that might hold things up a little.

COMMUNICATION WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if others put things in the box for everyone please do the right thing and only take your share of things.

All members are in trust to do the right thing.The box is here for all members to enjoy and have fun in swapping material.

If you receive the box and its not in great shape please exchange it with another.(25 or more post to join.)

Next and last thing lets have fun.So if you Fill that you want to join please post I'M IN and we will get this started again.Box #5 in progress.

Also please advise any one who wants to join Shipping the box parcel post is about 13 to 15 dollars. express is about 25.

Also so no confusion this is for U.S residents only.Wish we could do world wide but i believe we would have custom problems and cost would be to much.Just don't want bad fillings for other members that wish to join.

List of swappers:

1.trout traveler-Host

2.Day5-Have

3.Kerruso-Recieved

4.Mozes-Recieved

5.Crotolus-Recieved

Again just post with I'm in.

Thanks Rick tt

I am in. I have been collecting some really good stuff in anticipation of this swap. Just got back from the fly show in Warren Michigan with some really great stuff.

I will PM my address and Phone number.

Randy

Unless it grew substantially larger in the second half of the swap i was able to ship it FedEx ground for <$10

OK I guess I don't get it. Can some one walk me through this? Do we all mail stuff to the swap master and he fills the box and we get to take one of each out or what?

troutguy,

The swapmeister starts the swap with a box full of his materials. If 20 people are in the swap, then each participant will receive the box, take what he/she wants, and then put the same dollar amount of their own materials in the swap box before sending it to the next person on the list. You will find a wide variety of materials in the swap box. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.