Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

I'm Back!!!!!!

...well working on it!!

Had to get back here or go nuts........I truly missed this place.

Unlike some folks I know here at home. I have never been one for "over emtionalizing" my illnesses or injuries. That said..I want to thank all of you for your prayers... and especailly my good friend Pat Carrol for all of the support.

It has been a long road and I still have a alot of therapy yet ahead.

Will ........get better soon too buddy!!

Fishing season is on!!!

Maine opened up almost two weeks early...........thanks to Gov. Baldacci!!

It's 55 to 60 degrees here...summer is on!!!

I am staying out of the swaps ...accept for the Mystery boxes...for a little while yet. Still having trouble getting comfortable at the bench.

THANK ALL OF YOU.......God Bless

good having you back, brent. hope you and will are able to get back to good health.

not sure what is happening with the 'mystery boxes", news and updates have been scarce!!

mother nature threw a little scare into this neck of the woods last sunday.a 7.2 earthquake can sure get one's attention.my wife and I happened to be on the highhway , and didn't feel a thing!!! most people said it seemed to rock and roll for a good 45 seconds or so , that will cause the tummy to swirl !! it was centered about 100 miles from here, which really isn't very far.]

have a good one

pat carroll

thanks for the info, cencalfly. this winter weather has been somethiing else, the big bear area last weekend had at least 6 inches of snow. here it is mid april with snow on the lower peaks, in southern californee!!! stay warm and dry.

have a good one

pat

had a message from AFtier today, "mystery box 3" is making its way across the country, heading for missouri!!

c.teeter will get his first chance to check out a nice selection of flies. I would venture to say, he will be pleasantly surprised!!

Planted a few tomatoes last weekend, so that means spring is here!! Have you been able to get any fishing in, hopefully the weather is starting to cooperate?

have a good one

pat carroll

Did a little fishing yesterday, for about twenty minutes during lunch. Other than a tree branch I didn't catch a thing.

The reverse order mystery swap box landed on my steps on Wednesday. It's back in the mail as of this morning. Thanks everyone.

Reverse swap box made it to my door. I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow Pat. Some really nice flies in there.

The reverse order mystery swap box landed on my steps on Wednesday. It's back in the mail as of this morning. Thanks everyone.

Hope a few of your ties make it to Ky....love your stuff, man! Kills the fish in the Cumberland.

thanks for the update rich. very shortly, mystery box 3 will be making its rounds, you will have a chance to check out the new tyers flies, and you are going to like what you see. the talent is something else!!

have a good one

pat

flytyer14, a message has been sent your way.

here it is , close to the end of april, and the local mountains in sothern californee just received snow, and the forecast is calling for more snow, down about the 2500 ft. level. skiing in july!!!

have a good one, stay dry and warm

pat

I recieved the box yesterday some nice stuff in there, snagged a few loaded it back up and am ready to send it on down the road just want to make sure who's next in line