Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Hey smalllie, I thought Rich was running this one. He hasn't been logged on since May 10th so I don't know what's up. I sent him a pm telling him that I would recommend that you send it to the next person in line. So, please send it to the next person on the list. pm me your email and I'll paypal you the shipping cost plus their fee.

Jim

Sorry everyone, been really busy over the last month.

Smallie PM me with the cost of shipping and I'll get it back to you.

Jim thanks for offering to assist, but you really shouldn't have to.

Rich! Glad to see you buddy. I was wondering what happend to ya. I'm glad to see all is well.

Rich! Glad to see you buddy. I was wondering what happend to ya. I'm glad to see all is well.

Things have been a bit hectic lately. My son keeps me busy with all the various organizations, clubs and sports that he participates in. The company that I work at was hit with a nasty computer virus, and then the family was hit with the news that my Mother-in-Law has cancer. The removed a Softball Size Tumor from her abdomen, and now shes on Chemotherapy.

I'll try and check in more often as time allows

15 flies are on their way to you to add to the next box returned, along with a return envelope and a couple bucks. I Look forward to joining this one.

Trez

Trez your flies have arrived, I'll add them to the box when it returns. Do we have a status update on the Mystery Boxes? I know one box was on it's way to aftier, what about the other two?

Glad to hear they got there OK. Hope someone enjoys adding them to their box and maybe catching some fish on them. :)

Glad to hear they got there OK. Hope someone enjoys adding them to their box and maybe catching some fish on them. :)

Very nice selection and variety.

The mystery boxes appear to have disappeared. If you have one of the Mystery Boxes, Please update the thread.

Rich last time i had a box was in early May and sent it to i believe was smallieFanatic out in Washington. If you need anything else i'll try to help out.

tt