Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
kerusso

Wapsi stretch tubing

I'm looking for the Wapsi stretch tubing in a micro size. This is not for tube flies, rather, it is going to be used for small nymphs. I'm looking for three different colors. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kerusso

if you are lookin gfor a segmented look then go to a craft store like joanns or pat catans and get something called stretchy cord its made by darice it is used to make beaded bracelets and it comes in a few different sizes the sizes i use most often are .5 mm and 1mm it is clear and whatever color yo want the body to be than use that color thread or dubbing as an underbody

Good Day,

J Stockard - Liquid Lace:

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/item/S...iquid-Lace.html

Steelie

I will second third and fourth the motion for Liquid Lace. I beleave they have 4 sizes and 16+ colors.

Here is a liguid lace tie.

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...amp;showid=4144

Don't settle. I have used them all and the Wapsi stretch tubing takes the cake. I love the stuff. I have only found it in Bass Pro Shops. It's not listed online, but they have it.

Cheech

Cheech,

I agree. The Wapsi tubing is like no other and before I get something else I'm going to check all my sources. I'll check Bass Pro online to see if they have it in stock.