Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tryingtoflyms

J. Stockard - Outstanding Service

Let me say J. Stockard is awesome to deal with!

I'm a newbie to Fly Tying, earlier I picked a pattern (Black stonefly nymph) out of my new book "The Benchside Introduction to Fly Tying". I went to J. Stockard, not knowing where to order from, they sponsor this site and it is great so they must be great! I went down the list of materials need to tie the pattern and placed it in my cart, checked out, and got $5.00 off for become a member! Free shipping plus a nickle off the order! I printed out my reciept and was double checking what I order against the pattern, this was about 45 mins after I placed the order. Opps I forgot something, dubbing black, so I then thought maybe if I call they will add it to my order, so I called, I got the dubbing added (less than 2 mins) and the order is going out today!

They will always have my business!!

tryingtoflyms, you're right on about Stockard. I've placed several orders with them, and have not had any problems. A great place to do buisness with. :headbang:

yepper,

to date, theyre the only ones ive dealt with.

gotta keep remember to research "special items" with them.

camoham

Thats right, J.Stockard is the best. I have belt with them for some time now. If I can't get what I want here in town J. Stockard is the one I turn too. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I received my order today from them..Fast!! It is short one item, mistakes are made though. I sent them an email being they were closed by the time I got home and opened my package. Still I'm very pleased with there service.

I have to agree with all the posts. Best service I ever got from a supplier.

Turns out my email was answered first things this morning, He was out of the office at the time but forwarded it to the office and it is in the mail today. Out of the office and still cunducting business that outstanding.

I'm living in belgium and when I ordered with them it's a blazing fast shipment even to Europe, a really recommended seller.

rudy