Fly Tying
Hake

Trouble at Rodbuilding Forum

Greetings all,

Sorry to post this over here, but I have been unable to access the rodbuilding forum site either from links from this page, or directly. Is there a problem with the site at this time?

Thanks,

Jay

P.S. I have tried clearing my browser and restarting and have tried from several computers over the last day or so.

I had the same problem for most of yesterday Jay. It ended up clearing itself up later in the afternoon. Will said it was likely the DNS information having not been fully propagated after the server switch and that time would eventually fix it. Give it 'til later this afternoon and if you haven't been able to get in by then, shoot me an email.

I've been unable to sign in to TalkFlyFishing for some time now. It won't recognise either my user name or my password.

When I attempt to use "I've forgotten my password! Click here!" in case I am using the wrong password all I get is the registration page. I even tried to re-register but it wouldn't let me as it recognises my email address.

I have given up & won't bother trying any more.

ubbrd.