Fly Tying

i have a friend that ties them and thats what he mainly fishes for steelhead with and he seems to do fine

This bankrobber ties jigs and makes glue eggs, for steelhead, salmon...but you will have to email for pics.

Used to have a website on rod crafting and steelheading but gave it up...

I use a method from past issue of Steelheader-Salmon mag...easy and quite effective under a float...Want a copy, need address at some point.

I see you made it over here Greg. Guys, Greg is looking to tie steelhead jigs for the Pacific Northwest. We run bigger/heavier jigs here.

We should be having a jig tying gettogether soon for the steelhead board. Do you have a way to make it up into Puget Sound area? Need to toss around dates, but normally have one just before winterruns or just after them.

I personally dont have a ride... but ya i went to a local fly shop yesterday and started tying yesterday too...

My first was pretty good

here are some pics:

Best one:

IPB Image

First One:

IPB Image

Then Two Pics of all of them:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I see you made it over here Greg. Guys, Greg is looking to tie steelhead jigs for the Pacific Northwest. We run bigger/heavier jigs here.

We should be having a jig tying gettogether soon for the steelhead board. Do you have a way to make it up into Puget Sound area? Need to toss around dates, but normally have one just before winterruns or just after them.

In the winter, I use larger jigs up to an 1/8. Summer is a 1/32 with clear and low water in the PNW, at least where I go. I was tying up a few Kilowatts over the weekend. See Dec 07 issue of Fly Fisherman. Not really a jig but tied on a jig hook.