Fly Tying
bentflyrod

2007 SECRET SANTA SWAP!!!!

:D :D Just got back from Pa. & added a nice new set of flies to my boxes.... Thanks Madkassel..excellant tie. Also got me a nice lil plack for my tying room..Hope everybody had themselves a Merry Christmas !! I must admit this fly swap made the Holidays alittle more fun and alot less stress for me.

:D :D Just got back from Pa. & added a nice new set of flies to my boxes.... Thanks Madkassel..excellant tie. Also got me a nice lil plack for my tying room..Hope everybody had themselves a Merry Christmas !! I must admit this fly swap made the Holidays alittle more fun and alot less stress for me.

Glad they got to someone, and glad you like 'em. They're all fish-catchers!

I DID IT! I actually waited till Christmas! Thanks for the great assortment nen-bran. They will be put to good use. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Have a good time New Years Eve, but watch out for the amateur drinkers.

flymaker1 Hope you enjoy them! BentFlyRod, once again thanks for an Extremely fun swap and the great box of flies..

Flygirl, I was the recipient of your box of very sweet ties, I always look forward to seeing your work in a swap and this box was worth the wait! Thanks!

Flymaker1, there are still a few of us from the great white north that have yet to receive ours. :angry: Doesn't everybody else know that there are some of us waiting for our flies and yet they still make us wait longer by sending all those Christmas packages through the mail... :j_k: :hyst:

All kidding aside, I expect them either Monday or Wednesday.

I'll let you know if they arrive here, eh!

Well Happy New Year to me...I got a sweet set of flies and a fly box from DJ Meyer in the mail today. They will be put to good use in the spring...Thanks. :clapping: :cheers:

WOO HOO,

I just got mine the other day, Christmas all over again Hey thanks Ron (31) I really like the looks of those poppers. Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

kt (Ron) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

overbrook,

Glad to know you liked the flies. I've been looking for a use for that style fly box for a long time.

BTW, what is that fly desk you are sitting in front of? I'm jealous of all those drawers.

Bob

Terry, It sounds like I might be recieving your flies because I think im the only one who has not recieved a set yet since I live the farthest away (northern BC). Im out of town for a bit but i am getting so excited so I'll let all of you know :D :headbang: :headbang:

OK! We are waiting for one more for a complete swap!

kamloopstrout and Dnthmn

Glad to hear they FINALLY made it! :yahoo:

2liner

I hope yours make it before next Christmas! :blink:

Looks like next year the due date will stay the same, but any canadian swapper's flies will have to be sent back to them by Dec. 2.

BFR

overbrook,

Glad to know you liked the flies. I've been looking for a use for that style fly box for a long time.

BTW, what is that fly desk you are sitting in front of? I'm jealous of all those drawers.

Bob

Nuke....I used that box all week! I love it! I'm able to hang it fom a zinger thus freeing up space in the pockets of my vest.

The desk is custom made by Charles Moscarello....it is a custom design version of his 2002 model. I had him build it into a "two man version" so that my wife and I (or a friend,or my kids) can tie side by side. I had him alter a few dimensions of other things and add the light bar on top....I love it! ....here is his website.... http://www.fly-tying-desks-by-charles.com/home.html

Here is a full picture of it when he finished it....he said it was the biggest one he's built to date....LOL

IPB Image