Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
DaUP

I'm Back

Well I'm back. This summer was a rough one I went down a bad road and got roped in with the wrong kind of people. In July I got pulled over and was arrested because the police found some stuff they didn't like, I did my time and I'm doing my best to keep clean but it's hard to do. I'm going to an alternative high school now so I'm atleast able to graduate with my class instead of being a senior twice. Through all the rough spots I found out who the true friends are and sadly lost far to many, a really close friend of mine overdosed and 3 of my friends are now going to prison for various charges, but it's on them for their choices(possession with intent to deliver, domestic assault, and assault with a deadly weapon). I missed alot of fishing this last summer because of my stupid choices but hopefully I'll be able to keep my life together.

Holy cow man! Sounds like you learned some hard lessons this summer. It's only a bad thing, and a waste of time if you didn't learn from it, and or chose to do it again. Hope everything works out. Good luck to you, and welcome back.

Ashby

Everyone's made some young dumb mistakes, but sounds like you are making the right choices to turn it around. Keep the fishing you missed in the front as motivation to keep yourself on that path ;)

Redwings is right. I don't know anyone who hasn't made some dumb mistakes in thier lives. My oldest son is one. But, like you, he decided to turn his life around and, at 27, is now a very successful young man we are all very proud of. Keep making the right choices, you know what's right and what's wrong. It's good to have you back.

"This is the story of the men...

Who had to fall to rise again.

Just pick your self up...

Dust yourself off.

Start all over again."

from a Jazz standard

Best of luck to you.

Hot Tuna

Keep your head up, learn your lesson, and live and enjoy your life! There ain't many people who haven't made dumb mistakes of some kind in our youth (me included). That's what growing up is all about. Learning from our mistakes.