Fly Tying
nrthcsteel

jungle tiger and a couple others

Hey all. Well have to say this is my favorite time of year. The rivers in my local area will soon be open so its time to start restocking the winter box. Heres the jungle tiger and a couple of shrimpy/grubby style patterns. Kevin

post-4870-1194202260_thumb.jpg post-4870-1194202286_thumb.jpg post-4870-1194202321_thumb.jpg

Kevin, those are FANTASTIC! Just BEAUTIFUL! And they sure as hell look like they'll catch fish.........the dang fish gonna be fightin' over who gets to eat first. SUPER job. mark B)

great ties kevin. i really like the looks of the first fly pictured. though not flies i normally tie , yours sure got my attention.

sweet work your puttin on the hook buddy

bud

Nice colors and a good selection to chose from your winter box. Do you have any recipies or are they just off the cuff. If so, good cuff work.

Kevin, do us a favor.....and give us an answer to Still's question. TKX. mark ;)

Somehow I missed these the first time around. Excellent job on all of these flies Kevin.

Would you be able to add these to the pattern database along with the materials you used?

Hey Still (and Mark) these are pretty much off the "cuff". I get an idea and just kind of go with it. Sometimes it comes out OK and sometimes I have to say "whoa, bad idea!" Ray I will work on putting these recipes on the database, have to go dig them out of the box and off the fly patch and remember what I used :blink: . Thanks for the comments all. Kevin