Fly Tying

Since I'm new to this board, I was browsing through the help files. I read the file on the calendar. When I went to try this out, I clicked on Calendar (in the top right bar). It brought up an empty calendar for the month of April. The place near the top left for adding a new event appeared as a broken graphic. I tried to click on it and was told I'm not allowed to post events.

Is something broke? According to the help file I read through, I should be able to enter events for my own browsing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ken S.

Ya know the calendar function is not something that we have utilized very much but now that you bring it up it might be something we should use more around here.

I have just changed the configuration so that all members can add an event.

Thanks for the heads up

Will

Thanks Will,

I was now able to post an event. It offered me the choice of a public event or a personal event. I just entered a personal one as I was primarily checking out the functionality.

BTW, the image for the "add an event" button still comes up as broken.

Thanks,

Ken S.

Yea I will make an image for that when I get a few free minutes probably when I get to work tomorrow...LOL.