Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
arkle

I"If It SAint Broke, Then Don't Try & Fix It"

Is Anyone else getting the "new unimproved format" ?

Why,Why, Why can't they leave things alone ?

Have they got shares in the mouse button clicker company ?

Have they got nothing else better to do than annoy me and probably everyone else that reads this forum ?

Does anyone get asked about these changes ?

Is this a democratic way to treat its members, by constantly medaling when the format works perfectly well ?

How many more questions do you want asking ?

I wouldn't complain too much. After all we wouldn't be able to even read the forum if no one ran it.....??????

if the thread are not showing the way you are used to seeing them, try hitting the options button thats near the top of the thread and make sure your display mode is set to standard

I hope you are just talking about the optional setting that Twofingerz told you how to fix.

Otherwise remember that a website is never "done." It's a work in progress. You will always see changes on any site that is worth viewing. This site is not run by the members, it's run by the owner. he can do what he wants, we as members just get to enjoy it or suffer.

Either way, I hope enough people enjoy it to make my new FTF shirts worthwhile! ;) I don't want to wear shirts from a defunct website (unlikely that will happen before i wear the shirts out.)

Kid, you got the right attitude. Now how come i aint surprised?????????? :D Hey, it was a pain at first.....but never forget, change is good. :hyst: mark ;)

Sign in to follow this