Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Onshore

WHO'S FISHING

Guess no one is fishing; or cares to reply. This is the coldest site I've ever frequented....................I'm gone

This site has a few members on the Cape, but I don't think that they frequent the south shore like you do. Perhaps in due time there will be more, but until then labelling this forum like you've done is premature.

OnShore,

I must say I apologize for a lack of response, but the Saltwater portion of the site is still young and we are working hard to try to gain a few members. I would love to have this section gain a little more popularity so help spread the word for us wink.gif

Bill, take it easy... I can not always check the site on a continious basis... Plus I am now out of my retirement for a while doing consulting work. I have not fished the Cape south side yet, but will during the FFF clave next weekend. we have about 25 guys showing up as the opener.

QUOTE (Onshore @ May 7 2004, 10:44 AM)
Guess no one is fishing; or cares to reply. This is the coldest site I've ever frequented....................I'm gone

you asked a specific question and since im not fishin it i didnt respond

Bill, I haven't fished yet this season, either. I know from reliable reports that several schoolies have been taken up here on the DREADED NORTH SHORE! - right in my very back yard, so to speak- but I've been way too busy with 'stuff' to get out. maybe an evening this week.

Maybe you should give Pete a call and see what he's up to. Glad to hear you're enjoying early season success- keep the tantalizing information coming! wink.gif

Sorry, guys. I guess I was having a bad day when I wrote above. My apologies. I'm back to stay and help the site work.

I'm fishing the South side...

Launched my yak off Veterans Beach and got into some schoolie action, several fish but all of them clones, on a white bunny bug...switched to a BIG Slammer and got nothing but High Hopes.