Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Boyer

Sir Richard

The pattern is per Pryce-Tannatt except for the lack of horns. The hook is one of my dwindling supply

of Ronn Lucas Harrison and Bartleet 4/0 hooks. Thanks to Ronn for the beautiful hooks and to Bud for

the finishing touch of real cotinga.

Cheers, guys. :D

Mike-Beautiful, clean and especially well tied Sir Richard. I can't imagine a better tied fly. See you in March.

PaulR

Very neat very neat - SUPER JOB Mike! Especially the guineafowl sides are really good! :headbang: Is that wing feather or tail?

Cleanest Sir R I've ever seen - but I should warn you that omitting horns from your flies is a scientifically proven cause of genital warts.

Dave

"omitting horns from your flies is a scientifically proven cause of genital warts"

:shocking: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

I was going to compliment Mike on this beautiful fly, but maybe "Get well soon" is more appropriate... :j_k:

Gorgeous fly, Mike. :)

Beautiful fly Mike. :headbang: :headbang: I know where you can get more hooks! :rolleyes:

oh my, never suspected lack of horns could induce the catching of G warts. Would have thought it would be just the opposite. :hyst: :hyst:

Good one Mike , your flies always look very spruce :headbang: :headbang: even warts and all

Stunning fly :headbang: :headbang: !!!!!!!! Wing is gorgeous.. super job in terms of color and shape/style in every respect....

Regards

Lee

Very nice fly Mike! I really like everything. I don't believe what Carne said as I would certainly have contracted them by now. :)

Sign in to follow this