Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

May Giveaway

Starting this month we will begin a monthly drawing where every member will be eligible to win free stuff. For the month of May we will be giving away a free Dyed Grizzly Saddle Patch in the color of your choice and retails for $22.95: Click Here for details. The only requirement is that you have at least 10 posts during the month of May.

On May 31st I will do a random drawing and annouce the winner.

Good luck to you all wink.gif

I`ll take natural. PM me when you`re ready for my address. lol. Hope I win. I need some grizzly hackle. Good luck to all! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Anyone attempting to bribe or increase their post count artificially(artimus) will be deducted 20 posts and would then need 30 posts to be eligible tongue.gif j_k.gif

Will i dont think any of us would tryin bribe you in any way...........BTW i have some bass poppers that i just finished think you could try them out for me if i sent them to ya? whistling1.gif dunno.gif

SD

Steve, do you need Will`s address? Well, I`ll pm, whistling1.gif innocent.gif Will`s innocent.gif whistling1.gif address. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Steve I will let you bring them down with you when you come to fish all of these great Smallmouth waters with me wink.gif

No Will, I think it would be safer if he mailed them to you. Don`t worry, I`ll give him your address. lol. tongue.gif Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck