Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sky-pilot

when is the classcflytying up and running??

Based on that specific error message this is what Microsoft says to do. Let me know if this does/doesn't help.

Method 5: Use the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer 7

There may be something in your browsing history that is preventing Internet Explorer 7 from functioning correctly. Delete your browsing history to see whether that resolves the issue. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Start Internet Explorer 7, and then click Delete Browsing History on the Tools menu.

2. Next to Temporary Internet Files, click Delete files, and then click OK.

3. Next to History, click Delete history, and then click OK.

4. Next to Form data, click Delete forms, and then click OK.

sky-pilot,

You told me earlier and said that you got it working with FireFox. Did that quit working as well?

Hi, I still cant open or see classicflytying.com. Everything else on FTF I can open. Tried with iexplorer and with mozilla firefox. I have done what SmallieHunter suggested. I have also tried with several other computers but as I said, cant open the classic site :( :( :( What about you other norwegians, can you open the classicflytying.com site, or is is it just me who are out in the cold????

From what I gather the error messages that I have been told about are directly related to a bug in internet explorer. The cause of this bug has to do with a recent update to IE and it seems to be more prevelant with Vista users.

Here is a webpage that talks about the issue and possible solutions: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winvista/1197337958

As far as I can tell there may not be anything that I can do to fix the situation but I am looking into it.

From what I gather the error messages that I have been told about are directly related to a bug in internet explorer. The cause of this bug has to do with a recent update to IE and it seems to be more prevelant with Vista users.

Here is a webpage that talks about the issue and possible solutions: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winvista/1197337958

As far as I can tell there may not be anything that I can do to fix the situation but I am looking into it.

I'm running Firefox on XP Pro..

Tried the guidelines at the bottom of that link, rebooted - still have the problem.

IE does the same thing. :cry:

Whoever is having problems please try the site again, I have made some DNS configuration changes on the domain so hopefully that helps.