Fly Tying
Jeffery Trout

where is everyone from????anybody from nor cal.??

I live in Waco, Texas, 100 miles south of Dallas and 100 miles north of Austin. Waco is a city of around 120,000 people on the heavy growth Interstate 35 Corridor with small to larger industries. L3 Communications Integrated Systems is one of our largest employers with around 1,750 aviation related jobs. Surrounding Waco are small to large farms and ranches going to 10,000 to 20,000+ acres.

Approximately 20 languages are spoken by children in our school system, but the major 2 are English and Spanish. We live in a bicultural world here with both English and Spanish used in business. Dining is a favorite for everyone, of course, with both business and pleasure centered often around large meals of either bar-b-que or tamales amd enchiladas, with mounds of warm tortillas on the side.

Ray

Star, Idaho.

I can't belive there's only two other people from Idaho on this list!

I was thinking the same thing!

I live in Arco Idaho.

Guest rich mc

from north central illinois, just south of Dekalb. fishing the rivers as a member of the Illinoissmallmouthalliance.com rich

From Wisconsin originally. Left there about 35 years ago and went military. Now I live in Heber Springs Arkansas and about 5 minutes from some of the best fishing around.

Mike

Beautiful downtown Mission. A nice little suburb in the Lower Rainland of British Columbia.

Min

Steenwijk, The Netherlands, about 200 km north of the old Sealand, which is btw the only place where something close to natural trout can be caught in my country :ripped:

Karel