Fly Tying
NineZeroSeven

18 or smaller nymph swap

Hey. Flies will be out shortly. Got a few left to go. Re-tiling the house and haven't had time to tie. Can I get an address?

Thanks, nen-bran

Address sent to NenBran and Troutnabout, got flies from dnthmn yesterday (more great looking flies - thanks!), and Wicked, got yours a while back, but somehow didn't remember to update the first post. Due date's just over a week away... :D

907:

I will be getting into yours tomorrow. But since time is short why don't you send me your ADDY?

Thanks

Student4evr

So I completely forgot about this swap until about 2 hours ago. So I ran to the fly shop and then tied up my 20 Size 18 Olive Z Wing Caddis. I still have your address from the bead head swap last year, so unless you have moved since then, these will be in the mail tommorow. Hope I don't delay the swap any.

I haven't moved, as long as you have the street address, not the PO box - it was temporary. I'll put it in a PM to you just to make sure. And, good ol' USPS usually gets here within 2 days since they fly most of it up on FedEx, then take a day to process it here. I'm still waiting on several sets of flies, don't think yours will be the last. Thanks!

907:

I want to apologize a bit to everyone. I got hung up on several things and I am a bit behind on this swap. I should finish tomorrow (I have 15 done)and will get them off tomorrow or Tuesday.

Here is what I tied. It's a 2wire brassie size 20.

:(

Student4evr

Haha. I put a note specifically saying "Two extras for the swapmaster." I didn't take into account that a couple tiers don't really look as though they are coming through with the swap. And I included a fly counting myself! So take any extras please 907 and put them to good use! Thanks for hosting.

nen-bran

Just waiting on a few more - RDL sent his a few weeks ago, apparently they disappeared in the mail. Replacements have been tied, and are in the mail again - Thanks RDL - I know that kind of stinks.

Still haven't got Down2Earthly's yet - but expect they should be here soon.

Haven't heard anything from the new guy - Tyingfool. His entry into this swap was his only post on FTF, none before or since. I sent a PM about April 1 with no reply. I think it's safe to assume he's no longer participating.

I'll keep you all informed when I get the other few sets.