Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Swap Box 6

I know i have ben MIA for a while. Still have this big box material i would never use. Just an interesting swap. Is their still interest from the members to continue with this. If not then i need to figure what to do with all of this. Will give it 1 week to find out and if their is will start to take swappers next monday unless we get alot of response to continue. Lets have every ones input.

Thanks tt Rick

:headbang: IN!

MIA? More like kidnapped by a paligamist cult in da U.P. eh!!!!!!! Where the heck you been!

I don't understand, but just so I don't miss out on something good . I'm in

MIA? More like kidnapped by a paligamist cult in da U.P. eh!!!!!!! Where the heck you been!

No more like my kids have kept me wrapped in bubble wrap, stuffed in the neighbors basement feeding me beans and rice. It not the paligamist cult it your in the same boat as me just, I'm ahead in the daughter against dad cult .

I don't understand, but just so I don't miss out on something good . I'm in

What it basically is that i started a box in the begining with some extra material thread,feathers, hooks so on. We get some of you that want to take part and swap some extra's we might have around lying .Very interesting to see what others tie with. We have had alot of neat stuff and alot of out of this world looking things. Typically postage runs around 10 bucks.The box has really grown from the first swap. Itrie to do my best to keep postage down.Though we try to make it a fast swap it does seem to take a while to make its round.

Kinda thinking of throwing a ringer in this one with 2 boxes starting at different ends of the country to help things move faster. only an idea. All is ideas welcomed

Rick tt

Basic rules:

As with a swap -the swap box has all the same rules as all swaps held on site.But there are a few extras.

If you decide your in,Pm me with name,addy, Phone number.I will be the only one holding numbers.I will print out list with Addy's and the order receiving box.Might make easier than index cards.Each member will be held responsible for letting us know of received and mailing of the box.We will give a no more than 4 day turn around.That way if you get it on Friday you should be able to have it back out on Monday.All members remember that communication is a real big thing and very helpful, No one will get irritated or upset if you keep contact with us or have problems,that might hold things up a little.

COMMUNICATION WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if others put things in the box for everyone please do the right thing and only take your share of things.

All members are in trust to do the right thing.The box is here for all members to enjoy and have fun in swapping material.

If you receive the box and its not in great shape please exchange it with another.

Fred H thats about it.

tt

If there is room I'm in. Always good to design new buggs. I have some cool weird material collected.

Well still looks like their is interest so we will start a list.

1. trout traveler

2. Day5 -My sexetary

3.joeKing

4.bentflyrod

5.FredH

6.grunt

7.riffleriversteelheadslayer

8.RDL

9.Crotalus -in for the long haul

Not the mailing list just a start list. How many do ya'll feel we hold this to?

Rick tt

15 is a good number. 15 people 25 days per turn........the box should be done in a year +! Id like to blackball ridderbos and sage8wt! OK so ridderbos will probably sneak a peek while I have it but not for free!

Guest Big E

I'm in.....PM sent

And just so I'm clear on this since its the first swap like this I've done....do you need to put strictly fly tying materials into the box or any type of fly fishing related stuff (ie....a flyfishing poster, book, magazine, fly box, etc)??