Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Swap Box 6

I have the box, its sitting by my front door, life has been a bit nuts and i havent had time to get it to the post office, i actually have the day off tomorrow so i will get it there.

Got the box this PM. Lots of great stuff. I've added my stuff and will get it moving through the USPS tomorrow AM. This is kind of like Christmas.

Grunt

Grunt....How did you ever go through the box and get it out so quick??????????? :unsure: :blink:

It arrived today in South Carolina. I will get it out Tuesday to person 16 (Trout Traveler). I looked in and need to pour the box on the floor and look through it.

I have some cool stuff to add. I will confirm that it is in the mail.

Got delayed. Mailed box today. Thought that it was 11.83 to mail it to me priority mail so I put priority stickers on the box. The post office wanted 26.35 for that....so back home it went cause you just can't cross out the stickers. :ripped:

I think the folks at the Charlotte Post Office drink a bit too much. Wednesday it cost 15 dollars to mail the box to Lake Charles. Today it only cost 12???? Do they have a discount on Thursday? :unsure:

Nice job on the box. Joeking. I added some turkey, possum, raccoon, grouse, starling, coyote to the box.

I recieved the box today out of turn. It appears whoever re-typed the mailing list inverted my name under Truot Traveler. Should I take and add or ship straight to Trout trveler?

Fred

Well gang looks like things went well. Been out of commission with down computer.Still not running right but have to deal with it.Can't efford another right now.

Fred if you want to take then mail it to me that's fine :ripped: . I hope everyone enjoyed another round.Not sure if their would be interest in another. you guys say . Thank you all for taken part in this.

[1.Student4ever --Washington)--received

(2. BIG E ----------- South Dakota)--received

(3. RDL------------Minnesota)--received

(4.Fred H---------Louisiana)--received

( 5.Bud--------Louisiana)-- received

(6. Day5------Michigan)--- received

(7. ronc23--------Michigan) received

(8. riffleriversteelheadslayer----Michigan) received

(9.Bentflyrod---------Michigan) received

(10. Fatman---------Vermont)received

(11.joeking------New Jersey)received

(12. Crotalus------Pennsylvania)received

(13.Kerusso----North Carolina) Asked to be taken off the list. So cross him of the list.

(14. Grunt--------North Carolina)received

(15.troutguy-----South Carolina)received

Somehow back to Fred then to trout traveler.

Fred

I looked at my posts in this and the swap I'm in with you. In the crappie swap I left a post that I thought it was funny both you and Trout Traveler lived in Lake Charles. I should have suck my crappie flies in the box too. I thought you guys were really orginized withe the reinforced box and the mailing list, I guess the list in the box was too good to be true.

Fred

I looked at my posts in this and the swap I'm in with you. In the crappie swap I left a post that I thought it was funny both you and Trout Traveler lived in Lake Charles. I should have suck my crappie flies in the box too. I thought you guys were really orginized withe the reinforced box and the mailing list, I guess the list in the box was too good to be true.

I thought it was comming back a bit fast. I remember your post but didn't think much past that. I don't like the idea of double dipping. But on the other hand it's goung to cost a few bucks to send it on. So I 'll take a look tonight and add some hackle and hooks and get on to Trout traveler tommorow. I would ask that ya'll skip me on the next round. But keep me on the list if there is a third round.

Fred

Okay , I didn't see much I could use. I took 5 turkey feathers (2 tail feathers) and I added 2 necks and a Whiting saddle , oh and a hundred Mustad 36890 1/0 salmon hooks . Sorry for holding things up and being out of turn.

Fred