Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

PICS???

OK i am frustrated....i have some pics from last weekend that i wanted to share with you guys but i cant figure out how to post them! mad.gif

I thought i was doin it right but its not workin.

Can anyone walk me through it real quick?

I actually made it so that the pics no longer have to be under 75k, if it's bigger than that it automatically resizes it.

It does have to be a .jpg file and I'm working on the programming part to get other file tyes to work, but I ain't getting very far!!

if i dont compress the file size it says it cant load this type of file.....i just compressed file and post in REPORTS and the pic uploaded but its kinda ....not right!..LOL

Well it looks like you compressed the image down to 11k. So maybe try not compressing the image quite as much and it should work dunno.gif

I'm not sure what's going on with some of the image uploading stuff but I'm looking into it!

Very strange! When I look at the properties of the file you just uploaded it says 33k

I know if you upload the pics to the gallery and then use the URL of the image in your post it should work then. That way you won't have to compress the images at all and the gallery software will compress it for you.

Yupp i just noticed that very same thing myself in my view center it says 73k before i save it,then when i save and go to upload it said 33k...i dont know maybe its somethin on my end.

Gallery??? we have pic gallerys on this site?