Fly Tying
flyfishingtaz

must haves at the tying bench

Sd, ya need to add some Bruce willis flicks in there and it would be a perfect collection,,,,,,,B,,,,,,

Led Zeppelin, Pink-Floyd, or RUSH on the jukebox. A nice giant ice-tea or pepsi and light,lights, and more lights...I am going blind from glaucoma, so i hate shaddows,but the bright light hurts too. You gotta realy love tying to endure.

Any background noise. Also, Rush!

YAY!!! :yahoo: My favorite band! So they could be considered a must have for me also. But other must haves for me are any music and/or my laptop on this site for inspiration.

Blues on the Victrola, an ice cold beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic depending on the day or company), and a clear mind.

Today it was Muddy jamming with Johnny Winters. Howling Wolf, and Elmore James and last but not least Derrick and the Dominoes live at the Filmore 1972 with Clapton hammering out some good Blues.

While I certainly can tie without it, a tall vodka tonic or Fresca with vodka really makes the bench complete. I can live without music at the bench...quiet is an increasingly rare commodity to be savored.

Home phone, and work cel phone. 9 weeks and counting until I'm not on 24/7 call for the first time in over 20 years. Unless I have a stroke first.

fly swatter, to keep my wife's cat off my tying bench. smokes , ashtray.coffee and Itunes on the computer.Nickle Back, Stained & Papa Roach.

BEER (no domestics other than good micro brews) and SCOTCH

My must haves are..............ashtray and smokes, a hot cup of tea....(thats the Brit in me)........ :P :P

I like background music and have to have Joe Cocker, Clapton, Peter Framton, Niel Young amoungst a few

Mike................................... B)