Fly Tying
whtlion

does this look like a good deal?

Not sure where your from so I don't know how easy it is for you to come by these. If you purchase pheasant skin from a place like Cabelas it would run 9.00(less the tail clump) plus shipping. This guy sells whole skin for 5.00 , not bad price, however the tail clump is on the small size so if your looking for maximum barbule length these are short. Good looking skin in general ;)

i USUALLY HUNT A PHEASANT PRESERVE,ABOUT TWICE A YEAR.i pay about 20.00 a bird.of course i keep all the feathers,so i havent bought anything from the store except tails from pheasants ever.so its 3 skins for what 11.00 sounds pretty good to me.

my .02 cents

shane

I believe it's a goood deal I mean 11. dollars for a full pelt isn't that bad just depends on the quality of the tail feathers and the quality of the curing

I bought 3 skins and a bunch of bucktails from this guy last spring. They were all great. :yahoo: I wouldn't hesitate. :thumbup: :thumbsup: