Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Old Hat

Hatches...Hatches...

Some consoling needed here. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who has not received their Hatches issue. :crying:

Going to have to investigate if my mail delivery person ties flies. :ph34r:

Same problem here in Windsor Canada, I keep reading the last issue knowing that the next one is somewhere over the rainbow.!!!!

Steve B

you are not alone. I'm still waiting on mine. I got pretty POd today about the mail- I saw the mail lady drive up and put stuff in the mailbox and take off, so I put on my shoes and walked out to get it. In the box I found one of those "Signature Required For Delivery" slips saying there was a package that required a signature (duh) and could not be delivered because nobody was home. My a$$!! The lazy -person- didn't even try to slow down, let alone come to the door and get a signature. Don't know what's going on around here.

I'm just happy to here I'm not A-L-O-N-E reminiscing with last year's issue. :bs:

There are other "Hatchless" souls out there patiently awaiting the delivery of their 2008 Issue. :devil:

Tomorrow; tomorrow; there's always tomorrow... :unsure:

Jerome

I Fly-tie for the relaxation; Flyfish for the freedom; Cast to the challenge; Land if I'm so blessed and Release to re-live it ALL!

Still waiting on mine. I ordered 7. One for me and 6 for the local shop. Starting to get a little po'd.

Mike

I haven't received mine either.......I only live 45 mile from Cincy..... :wallbash: ..........oh well.....someday....

Mike

Hi Old Hat,

I see you live fairly close to me. I can send you one of my spare copies and get a replacement from Will later. Just email me your USPS address to [email protected] and I'll drop it in the mail. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Thanks Al.

But, SSSSHHHHHH :unsure: I just got mine a couple days ago........I didn't want to upset anyone.

Guys dont take this the wrong way, but everyone needs to have a little patience and understanding about the arrival of the new Hatches. I know the ones that haven't recived theirs yet are antsy to get their grubby little hands on it ;) but remember the printer is the one shipping them this year so Will is not really the one that can make them ship any faster. There's just no way he could ship 10,000+ copies of it by himself and still work and sleep.

So lets not come down too hard on the guy, he's doin the best he can to speed up the printer to get them all shipped. Not to mention I'm sure you all noticed the site colors because of the updates. We got hacked last night and Will was up all night long doing upgrades to get the sites back online and safe for everyone. So he deserves a bit of slack IMO ;)

Honestly, I meant no ill intentions at all. I live in the boonies and things always take longer to get to me. This site and Hatches is super ...nothing but Kudos for all involved.

We got hacked last night and Will was up all night long doing upgrades to get the sites back online and safe for everyone. So he deserves a bit of slack IMO

I'd like to get my hands on one of those little pi$$ant weirdos who sit in their room and ruin other people's websites just because they know how. Imagine if they used their skills to do something constructive or beneficial. I guess that is too much to expect. Cowards.

We got hacked last night and Will was up all night long doing upgrades to get the sites back online and safe for everyone. So he deserves a bit of slack IMO

I'd like to get my hands on one of those little pi$$ant weirdos who sit in their room and ruin other people's websites just because they know how. Imagine if they used their skills to do something constructive or beneficial. I guess that is too much to expect. Cowards.

You're not the only one...in the good ole South we have remedies fer folks like that involving a short rope and a tall tree...here in Canada they just give em a good stern talking to.. :hyst: Here I have been thinking for the last couple o' days that I had been banned from the site or sumtin....