Fly Tying
willowhead

Last Tango In Paris

Well, i wonder if the steelies will eat that??????? :hyst: Maybe we'll find out one day. :whistle: .....mark :thumbsup:

This fly is interesting.

That wing is something else and I think this is probably your best bead fly yet. That bead really looks nice with the other colors of this fly.

Tkx. Ribs1, for me the beads are just so interesting and intriguing and wonderful..........and what the hell........it's just another color of paint on the canvas that is the hook. My hero Ronn Lucas is the guy who first got me so transfixed about it all...........i had no idea that i would fall in love with the process of workin' with the beads.........but as it's always been with me........i gotta do something different. But don't get me wrong.......in art, music, literature........there's nothing new.........it's simply "all in one's interpertation." You tell your story.....and humbly pray that it is excepted. You do it because you have no choice. i'm not out to set the world on fire.......that's a JOKE! My technique is a JOKE 90% of the time or more. But it's not about that.......it's about, can you get across the footlights? Is there anything there worth anything? Those are the questions you have to ask yourself. And is it still FUN!? Cause if it aint no fun.....why you doin' it? mark..... ;)

Fun IS what it's all about.

Hopefully you will be coming to our symposium again?

That's so funny............cause i was lookin' at it in the pic after i posted it and realized just how top heavey it is..........then i thought to myself..........but so is a MoHawk haircut.....and that looks cool. But the name Mr. T...........thass out there Bro. :hyst: .......... mark..... ;)