Fly Tying
day5

Day5flies.com DVD Comming soon!!!

Well Im almost done with my first dvd. Im just waiting on my music. I should have that by mid week next week. After that its off to the duplicator. The DVD is 110 minutes long and on 6 warm water flies: the spidergrub, the spidercraw, the meat head minnow, the ice ice perch,the Kzoo craw, and the bullywuger. Riddderbos and twohearted have both seen the advance copy. They both agree that it is well done. As soon as It goes off to the duplicator I will post here announcing a pre purchase discount. The normal price will be under 15$. Ill only announce this on FTF. You tube trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceNl7yvJSVw the quality seems to go to crap on you tube Ive uploaded it 3 times and get the same results each time.

Hey Matt, glad to see you get this going . I'm sure it will be top notch . And I'll be awaiting the thread to purchase my copy. But I want mine autograghed .If that's ok.

Fred

Fred do you want the life sizes poster of me in a speedo signed or the DVD Jacket? LOL!!!

Fred do you want the life sizes poster of me in a speedo signed or the DVD Jacket? LOL!!!

I always wanted a dartboard . :hyst:

I know what I am asking for for Christmas! (a D5 tying video) ;) :D

Glad you clarified that, Ray. I was afraid you were referring to the other item mentioned...(the life sized poster of Day5 in a speedo) YUK! :bugeyes:

I hadn't read all of the posts so I just went back and re-read them. :bugeyes: YIKES...I gotta be more careful. :j_k: :D

No, I don't think I am interested in the signed poster of D5 in a speedo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :hyst:

It looks like an awesome video. I just watched the video on youtube. I was able to watch the clip in high quality by clicking on the blue text in the lower right hand corner below the video ("watch in high quality"). I was able to watch it in full screen and it looked very good. I know the CD will be even better. Great job D5!

NOTE - Text edited to be more accurate.

It looks like an awesome video. I just watched the video on youtube. I was able to watch the clip in high quality by clicking on the link below the video ("View in High Quality"). I was able to watch it in full screen and it looked very good. I know the CD will be even better. Great job D5!

$#!+!!!!!!! <_< I wish I had seen that before I uploaded it 4 times trying to get it better!