Fly Tying
Houdini

Somerset Fly Tying Show - 11/08

Are you refering to the Flytying Symposium in Somerset, NJ on Nov 22-23 ? If so I just got a flyer in the mail on Sat. Not sure what day I'm going yet, but I'll be there.

i'll be tyin' with the Catskill Fly Tyers Guild at a table in the outter hallway.......not sure which times yet. i may be found at Mike Hogue's booth as well.....Badger Creek Fly Tying........or in front of a Salmon fly tyer at any givin' moment, or hunting down hooks and materials. :D mark..... ;)

I will see you all there - I have never been but it is a short drive north for me (if I can survive the Jersey Turnpike :blink: )

It's a nice show. I couldn't make it last year, but I went a few times in the past . I learned alot from the Tyers there and I even picked up some materials while I was there.

BTW it looks like I'll be going on Sun.-23rd

I have been excited for some time now to make it this year. I will have a table and be tying somewhere in the main room ;)

Should be there by a little after lunch on Friday Mark. Looking to get set up and then relax for the evening. Hope to see you then.

We may not get there til Sat. morning........EARLY. Now that we don't have the N.Y.C. apt. anymore, we'll be commng all the way from Roscoe. So...........but if we decide to spring for one more nights hotel...........but who knows right now................everytime we look around we're sayin......."oh what the hell, what's one more night"..............but it's adding up to like 200 nights this year...........and DAMN, that adds up. Course they'll always print more right. :rolleyes: i'll check and see if we got a free night commin' again or not........if so, maybe we'll be there Fri. Either way, we'll be at the Holiday Inn. If ya wanna hit the diner or whatever, lemme know. mark..... ;)