Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
kodiaksalmon

Feathers in BULK!

I currently buy my schlappen, hackle and maribou in 2 and 3 oz bags from my old fly shop in WA. I transferred this summer and there's not a fly shop within 100 miles of me me now. I'm still ordering my feathers from the shop in WA which I don't mind, but now that I'm having to deal with the ordering process and waiting for them to arrive, I'm open to shopping elsewhere. Does anyone here know of a place that sells or even speicializes in selling bulk. I'm not a business, and don't have a business license, so I don't qualify as a dealer when it comes to talking to the the distributors. So I'd need a place that sells bulk retail.

I currently buy my schlappen, hackle and maribou in 2 and 3 oz bags from my old fly shop in WA. I transferred this summer and there's not a fly shop within 100 miles of me me now. I'm still ordering my feathers from the shop in WA which I don't mind, but now that I'm having to deal with the ordering process and waiting for them to arrive, I'm open to shopping elsewhere. Does anyone here know of a place that sells or even speicializes in selling bulk. I'm not a business, and don't have a business license, so I don't qualify as a dealer when it comes to talking to the the distributors. So I'd need a place that sells bulk retail.

Try this site. AK Best recomended it to me at the Fly Fishing Show and I just got my order of turkey T base and flats. You will have to order through a dealer, but look at the site

swalefandson.com

Try this site. AK Best recomended it to me at the Fly Fishing Show and I just got my order of turkey T base and flats. You will have to order through a dealer, but look at the site

swalefandson.com

Interesting site, thank you for the information.