Fly Tying
mkankmike

You know you're tying to much when...

When you spent all of your budget money on materials and trying to figure out a way to tell your wife you need gas money...........

When you cut fibers out of you living room carpet, because you suspect it might make a better post than calf tail.

When you have more fabric, beads, ribbon and thread than you wife and all of her friends

When Michaels, Fabric Land and all other craft stores are filled with endless possibilities

When you've clipped so many eyes from the bead chain on your sinks and bathtubs that the plugs don't reach to the drains anymore

when your boss is away from work, you use his desk because it is more accomodating for your vise.

when you are on a prescription for Celebrex due to the constant pain in your fingers and wrists.

When you're 28 and you want a pair of trifocals to help you tie stuff from #20 - #32

When the word "Flashaboo" turns you on

When you have more tinsel on your desk than on your Christmas Tree

when you wake up in the mittle of the night from dreaming how to improve your laterst flie...

when youre pets have balld spots in coverd arias...

when you smile and agee to most of the things you read in this tropic ...

:wub: C

When you cut fibers out of you living room carpet, because you suspect it might make a better post than calf tail.

When you have more fabric, beads, ribbon and thread than you wife and all of her friends

When Michaels, Fabric Land and all other craft stores are filled with endless possibilities

When you've clipped so many eyes from the bead chain on your sinks and bathtubs that the plugs don't reach to the drains anymore

Awesome Idea, Gonna go try it! :shifty:

When all you do at work is surf the net for the next fly you are going to tie when you get home (or on your lunch brake)

When you significant other asks you to go to to the craft store and you get excited.

:ban:

"wake up in the middle of the night"

Claudia .. been there, done that and lost hours of sleep. I actually had a notebook by my bed so when I had these "visions" I could write them down. I woke up out of one of my very few good night's sleep with an image of how to perfectly match the off colored green midge larvae I found one day on a "bug round-up" in the local river. :wub: :wacko:

Mike

When you bribe hunters for the fur and tails off their game

When you day dream in the middle of science class how could i improve that elk hair caddis

You ask you friends what do you think looks better Deer fur of deer tail :rolleyes:

Want more sparkly stuff :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ask for a whip finisher for xmas and your parents think your from another planet so you ask for a gift card. <_<

Go to the stream and see this weird bug coming up so you tie it up and by the time you decide you have enough flies they day is ending :wallbash:

You have more tools than a dentist

Sell feathers on a hook