Fly Tying
mkankmike

You know you're tying to much when...

Glad you liked the fur ball one Futzer.

And yep, Big Bird by the way is 8 feet 2 inches tall.

That's a lot of feathers.

You can never have to many feathers.

Jeremy

Your sister walk into your work with a bag of hair she brushed out of her dog, & all your co-workers say "I know what he's going to do with that".

Happened last week. :hyst:

When a restraining order is put on you to keep you from the craft store

My GF read this and said what a novel idea!!!! Crap! what i get for reading these when she is sitting right next to me!

People ask you what you want for christmas and all you can think of is a Gift Certificate for your favorite toy store.

You dream about winning the Lotto, So you can build your dream tying room and desk compleate with mini fridge and food nuker, big screen TV, and a tiny little bathroom so you really dont have to go anywhere.

When a restraining order is put on you to keep you from the craft store

My GF read this and said what a novel idea!!!! Crap! what i get for reading these when she is sitting right next to me!

People ask you what you want for christmas and all you can think of is a Gift Certificate for your favorite toy store.

You dream about winning the Lotto, So you can build your dream tying room and desk compleate with mini fridge and food nuker, big screen TV, and a tiny little bathroom so you really dont have to go anywhere.

Hi Lytle, you don't already have a tv tray and vice sitting in the man bathroom? We should talk. :rolleyes: Cheers, Futzer.

Futzer,

Had the TV Tray Tying Station Deluxe modle when I lived in Texas. it was a combanation Fly tying and Spinner/buzz/ bait and Jig Station. fit perfect in the down Stairs Bathroom. But alas. Was lost to my Dad when I left GA.

You know when you are tying to much. When the GF comes and just turns the light off on you and Yells...PUT YOUR TOYS UP!!!!! Its time for bed!!!! or

your GF comes and says in a sing song voice....honey..please put your feathers and hides up...its time for bed darling.

when your on pain pills and you just have to try this pattern that you found online....however...putting the hook in the vise is beyond your ability and you must call for "Honey" for help.

You know you're tying to much when...

You're petting a wire haired terrier thinking "This feels like calf tail, I wonder how it ties?" :lol:

when you agree to have your mother in law over for the whole weekend if only your wife will stop and let you pick up that

road kill skunk thats still in pretty good shape and put it in the back seat till you get home cause your trunk is full of groceries Fred

You know you tie too much when....

You look at your daughter's "My Little Pony" and say, hey that hair would make a great pike fly..... then discretly cut it off!! I actually did this. And yes it caught fish.

You can tell you have been tying to much when...

You have all these beutiful patterns tied but.....forgot how to use your Fly rod...

haha I can just see a guy sneaking out of the place where you get to hold the parrots with a bunch of feathers in one hand and scissors in the other with a guilty grin :hyst:

When your dream job would be working for Whiting farms...they gotta have a great receipe for fried chicken

When your dream job would be working for Whiting farms...they gotta have a great receipe for fried chicken

:lol: Good one :lol:

...When you never look at a hunting trophy the same way again...