Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Micke

Going out and fish

sure ill go fishing with you when you defrost sweden Heheh, you look like a :ph34r: with a baseballbat ready for the streets :hyst: iv seen guyes just like that and they all run very fast from the police :P

uh, and by the way, if you come across a mårdhund wack it real hard and save the skin for me :D its reasy tracking in the snow... please :innocent:

Doing a little winter fishing? send me the rod i will protect it for you. what is a mårdhund?

Rocky

Rocky its raccondog. Sorry for typing that in swedish...

Just LOOK at that fur :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: sooo many flies :D you have some of it in yellow kingfisher purple and pink :)

post-11348-1229215319_thumb.jpg

sure ill go fishing with you when you defrost sweden Heheh, you look like a :ph34r: with a baseballbat ready for the streets :hyst: iv seen guyes just like that and they all run very fast from the police :P

uh, and by the way, if you come across a mårdhund wack it real hard and save the skin for me :D its reasy tracking in the snow... please :innocent:

I am a fishing hooligan, I run not from the police ,I run from the fishing police :hyst:

I have the heat on now and the snow melt :yahoo:

I dont have any Mårdhun Finland has <_< I have foxtail :rolleyes:

I am a fishing hooligan, I run not from the police ,I run from the fishing police :hyst:

I have the heat on now and the snow melt :yahoo:

I dont have any Mårdhun Finland has <_< I have foxtail :rolleyes:

heats working in youre fishing house?! me and mr orvits is on the way :D

Ha you wich you did not, there is :ph34r: raccondogs in sweden and hunters all over the country are trying very massiv to whipe them out for good, hunting seson is All year around :D poor little doggy, i think they look rather sweet and inosent... they are not nativ animals in sweden, they come from russia as you say but walkt over the border from finland and they can carry rabies and so on try goggle it you se :) . i dont know if you get paid if you bring one in dead, but its sure close.

If you by now change your mind keep the fur for me please :D

I will take a pair of those racoonhounds...If you can get em here alive. They look cute and ready for trouble.

I do on occation go out on the river looking a lot like that first pic. If the river isn't frozen the fish still have to feed.

jup, thats the stuff. (in the separet bags.) gotta love that fur. you might consider to enter a flie like this in the yearly contest, its one h.ll of a sweet hairwing! there is still time for it.

C

So that meens the blue in this fly is racoondog if so it is awesome stuff to work with

Rocky

Great fly and the colors is super

:bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Micke - don't forget the gloves...We could have been twins yesterday. :lol: I am of Swedish descent. :blink: Brrrrr......

Micke - don't forget the gloves...We could have been twins yesterday. :lol: I am of Swedish decent. :blink: Brrrrr......

You are so welcome to Sweden and the snow :kicking: