Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
E. Oregon Midge

What dose everbody listen to when tying

So what music dose every body listen to wile at the vice

Me i listen to 2 types of music. Cowboy music not country music ther is a diff. Ian Tyson is cowboy music

The second is like 3 doors down nickel back and saliva and so on

Rocky

The hockey game when its on.

But, barring that, I prefer a little George Winston piano music. No words to distract, just some peaceful music to my ears.

That;s important as my three boys create noise which is NOT exactly peaceful music to my ears. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Justin

I have my stereo in my fly tying room, so listen to lots of different stuff, from the classics, to classical, to new stuff..I have tapes, records 33 1/3 and 45, and lots of CDs..

BUT there is some thing about a Hockey game on the radio or a Baseball game... that is magical, brings me back to a time along time ago sitting in my Grandfathers Cabin watching him tie old English wet flies, and listening to the game, smelling Gramma's baking or getting a cup of hot tea from her..

Man that felt wonderful ...

usually some reggae, some country, some bluegrass. try not to listen to anything to heavy, when I have I seem to rush myself to much.

I like listening to the Braves, ESPN radio when they aren't playing. I'm like a sports nut. I'm an even bigger fishing/tying nut. :headbang:

metal, metal and more heavy metal..................

crowbar, biohazard, slayer, sepultura, faith no more

sometimes I throw on Neil Young's greatest hits...........queen, styx, fury in the slaughterhouse (mono---one of the greatest albums of all time--it is just good music )

sometimes it is punk stuff--Ten Foot Pole, Black Flag, suicidal tendencies

but more often than not--it is something heavy, sludgy

gets me in a good rythm.........with the exception of tonight........tried to tie and just couldn't get into it...........been up since 3am and the two little ones keep me going all day long...........love my rugrats