What dose everbody listen to when tying

Smallmouth Flies - Dave Matthews Band

Bluegill flies - John Denver

Trout Dry - George Winston

Trout Nymph - The Coors

Trout Streamers - Jackson Browne

Classic Salmon, Wets or Streamers - Pink Floyd

Pike and Muskie - Guns & Roses

Actually, I tie in my home office where I have ripped all our CDs (about 550) and they are all on our server. I listen through my computer and listen more to whatever I have been in the mood for in general. But the above seemed to fit those types of flies. :yahoo:

smalliefanatic, I have to disagree. Metallica and Pink Floyd are awesome! :P

To each his own kind of music, I was merely saying that wickedcarpenter shouldn't be saying those kind of things about our kind of music (be it christian gospel), if you like music groups like pink floyd or Metallica, thats fine because its a free country.

Just please don't bash christian music.

EDIT: I see that wickedcarpenter changed his original post so this probably won't make much sense

Oh, ya I didn't see anything bashing Christian music so that doesn't make sense. I'm sure he was just joking anyways. Nothing wrong with Christian music and definately nothing wrong with some Pink Floyd or Metallica!! :D

I listen to just about anything depending on my mood but for the most part when tying deer hair I tend to listen to more heavy music like disturbed ozzy neurotica limp bizkit rob zombie etc etc when tying trout flies I listen to more calming music like moody blues or even calmer stuff like mozart and bach

I like to listen to the sweet sounds of my materials spinning onto the hook!

:D :sick: :innocent:

Actually I get to listen to the sounds of the household, which is almost a necessity with a 13 wk old lab pup in the house. You just never know what she is going to be into next. lol If I'm lucky enough to listen to music it's usually either country or some type of metal, be it hairbands, heavier stuff like Iron Maiden or Queensryche or new stuff like Kid Rock or Nickelback. Just something to fill the void between my ears. :headbang:

So what music dose every body listen to wile at the vice

Me i listen to 2 types of music. Cowboy music not country music ther is a diff. Ian Tyson is cowboy music

The second is like 3 doors down nickel back and saliva and so on

Rocky

Rocky, Is The Marshall Tucker Band Cowboy, Country or Country Rock?

Grateful Dead and the Jerry Garcia Band mixed with beers that have 9% alcohol or better.

just updated my playlists recently, put some reggae, some more bluegrass and some more rock for those marathon tying sessions.

So what music dose every body listen to wile at the vice

Me i listen to 2 types of music. Cowboy music not country music ther is a diff. Ian Tyson is cowboy music

The second is like 3 doors down nickel back and saliva and so on

Rocky

Rocky, Is The Marshall Tucker Band Cowboy, Country or Country Rock?

Rocky

Funny, when I was younger I couldn't stand the "oldies" station...but now that they play the music I listened to in high school, it becomes my first choice if I have the radio on while tying.

If I put in a CD, it could be anything except rap or opera. I just can't make up to those, except for Wagner...I've blown out speakers with Wagner, but not while tying. Could be anything from Patsy Cline to Bjork to Pink Floyd to Leaves Eyes to Handel.

I ususally watch the WFN channel while I tie. If I listen to music it's Radiohead in the cd player.