Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
E. Oregon Midge

What dose everbody listen to when tying

metal, metal and more heavy metal..................

crowbar, biohazard, slayer, sepultura, faith no more

sometimes I throw on Neil Young's greatest hits...........queen, styx, fury in the slaughterhouse (mono---one of the greatest albums of all time--it is just good music )

sometimes it is punk stuff--Ten Foot Pole, Black Flag, suicidal tendencies

but more often than not--it is something heavy, sludgy

gets me in a good rythm.........with the exception of tonight........tried to tie and just couldn't get into it...........been up since 3am and the two little ones keep me going all day long...........love my rugrats

I have an I-pod that has a little bit of everything. Right now I'm listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra .. going to their concert Dec 26 .. Mannheim Steamroller, Celtic Christmas music, Christian, Sarah MacLachlan, Poco, some oldies and a little metal. Like I said .. a bit of everything.

Mike

the tv mostly,outdoor channel,but if its music,its all country baby.George strait,brad paisley,jamey johnson,keith whitley,billy curringtom,blake shelton,gary allen,did i say keith whitley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shane

Jerry, Phil, Bob, Mickey, Pig Pen...you know...a little of everything :headbang:

any Country, lots of Christian, Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac, Old Crow Medicine Show as of lately.

I listen to lots of different stuff. I listen to Rush a lot, then all the other stuff I listen to is The White Stripes, Jefferson Airplane, Led Zeppelin, Cannonball Adderly, Neil Young, Flogging Molly, The Doors, Kansas, AC/DC, Wolfmother, The Who, Queen, The Byrds etc. I listen to all my music when I tie, I change out the CD's in my changer from time to time, really just depends on the mood. But usually there is some Rush in there for sure.

Notice no country! :P I have a bunch of it cause I liked it in like 5th grade but I never listen to it anymore (I discovered real music hehehe JK JK)

Well I definitely have to listen to something musical to drown out the voices! I usually try to listen to bluegrass cuz i do believe that it is a perfect soundtrack for a day on the river! An Ipod set up in a waterproof bag is such a blessing! I also listen to a little reggae and old blues like Howlin Wolf and Lonesome Robert Johnson. Never forget my christian rock but that's more of a on the way to the river wake me up kinda thing. Mostly P.O.D. thousand foot crutch, Matisyahu, switchfoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWuwQtdNMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgiGrXpOhYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr50NZIB1g

And more...

C

Right now im lissening to

oh holy night but in swedish...

Awesome tunes !!

I'm in with Metallica !!!! Change it up with Motorhead , Siliva , Linkon Park , Evanesence , Andre Boccelli , etc ..... !! A little bit of red wine and I got myself a tyin' party , WOOOO !!!!

Mike

I grab a movie from the collection and watch it on the portable DVD player I have set up at the bench. Sometimes I will watch entire seasons of a TV show.

Metallica-- Fade to black, anything by sweaty ted nugent, and the voices in my head, hahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think I scared myself just then//////////

merry Christmas all

Metallica-- Fade to black, anything by sweaty ted nugent, and the voices in my head, hahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think I scared myself just then//////////

merry Christmas all

Sweaty Teddy, only if it is snakeskin cowboy. yes back then my ears bled. Futzer.