Fly Tying
Futzer

Full dress, Heck I can't even remember the pattern name.

Looks great Futzer.

I wish I could have the patience to learn those married wings, i have been tying for over 25 years and just can't seem to apply myself... I think its just the length of time it takes to put the one fly together.

Actually Salty, it is less than you think, but takes more prep. Really good materials is a big difference. Futzer.

Looks nice! I'm sure the salmon would think it was nice also. they are tied to catch fish after all right?

Actually mine are tyed to catch fisherpersons. I never got a full dress wet. For salmon the classic patterns with a hair wing work nicely and are much more durable, at the same time I am not standing a famous beat in a Scottish river either.

Cheers, Futzer.

Sort of has a Jock Scott look, ok, so now I will post one for Brian

If I remember right it was claret something, I liked the purple wing segment. I ordered a bundle o stuff from FeatherMC and plan on sharing with Brian. So a couple full dresses will be posted in Jan. I am sure.

Thanks, Jeff.

I live about 1/2 hour away from John McLain , in fact he got me into these many moons ago

John is a really nice guy, he sent a very detailed email and combined two of my orders to save me shipping. I will definatley be getting more products from FeathersMC.com.

Cheers, Futzer.

johns a great guy, i would reccomend , as the kid has, to visit classicflytying.com. theres a treasure trove of information shared by all there for people tying these flies.

Bud