Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JOEIII

Greetings from Colorado

Glad to find this site. I'm 54, was blessed with a good career and retired to the mountains in colorado during the summer. really enjoying the cool weather at 10,000 ft. and the trout fishing.

Spend my winter months on the Guadalupe river at Canyon Lake Texas. It's a rough life but someone has to live it. Just bought a one man pontoon boat about a month ago and really enjoying it. A nice relaxing way to fish. I biggrin.gif 'm sure I will be busy for quite a while reading all these topics on the forum.Looking forward to my visit.

JOEIII

Glad to have you with us Joe, man sounds like you have the life we all dream of biggrin.gif Hope you enjoy your time here and be sure to keep us updated on how the fishing is out your way!

JOEIII

Glad you decided to join us

There’s nothing better to do when you aren’t fishing than to read about the subject.

OSD.

Thanks for the quick response. I will definetly keep you posted if I happen onto a good fish story!

JOE

Glad to have you here with us Joe. This retired life is hard to take. rolleyes.gif Sounds like you've got it pretty well figured out.

Welcome to the board. This is a great place with great folks who are all willing to help and share their knowledge. Jump right in and enjoy.

Fatman

What kind of career, and where do I sign up so that I can retire at that age!!!

Hehehe laugh.gif

Hi Karin, I was in the Plumbing Contractor business for 25 years but that's not what I retired on...I was lucky enough to marry a very smart and business savy women. She invested all of our profits into rental properties for 20 years, and now that there all paid off we just play with our money now...of course after Uncle Sam gets his share. (We've been very blessed) We had to decide when was enough-enough, and said to heck with it, lets play for awhile ! I don't miss the 8 to 5 at all and neither do'es my wife.

Well welcome to the board and glad to have you here.Colorado is a beautiful state especially fromWest of denver on 70 to Utah lineYou get a little of everything.Even great fishing.Again welcome.

tt

I want to say welcome and I am jealous. I can't even see retirement at the end of my tunnel. Hell, I can't even see the tunnel yet. Enjoy it you lucky dog.