Fly Tying

FTOTY - Verify Your Entries!

Well, I have finished the daunting task of photographing all of the entries and now have them uploaded to the website. If you submitted flies to this year's contest please take a moment to verify that your flies are in the proper category and they are all there and accounted for. Please let me know immediately if anything seems strange with your entries. Please only contact me if your flies are missing or in the wrong category. I did my very best to photography each fly equally and showed no favoritism toward any member or fly.

There are several member's flies that I need to reshoot because they didn't turn out right so if you don't see some of your flies please contact me and I can let you know if this is the case.

If you are a "rookie" you should see two sets of your flies, one in the regular category, the other in the rookie category.

Thanks for all that entered flies in this year's event and I will leave this up for a few days to make sure everybody can get in to make sure everything looks OK.

To see your flies follow this link: http://flytyingforum.com/?act=special&page=verify2

Thanks Will, I've reviewed each of my flies and they are in the right category. A HUGH "Thank You" for all of your time and effort. I am really looking forward to seeing everyones submissions.

Good Day,

WOW! :headbang: Great work Will! Now I see how I could have improved at least one of my flies... <_< Hehe... Thanks again and can't wait for the voting!

Steelie

Guest Big E

Awesome job! Those flies in the link all look like winners!

Oh snap...they're all mine! :P

Sorry Day5, maybe next year. :whistle:

Just kidding. Now that someone like Will with photo skills took a pic of them they all need to be redone. Can I call Mulligan and resubmit? :crying:

Just kidding. Now that someone like Will with photo skills took a pic of them they all need to be redone. Can I call Mulligan and resubmit? :crying:

all mine r there and now that i've seen my flies on camers,i see 2 ,atleast,that i could have improved on.

thanx will for ure hardwork............its nice to see my flies come 2 life on the webpage

shane

When I press the link, there aren;t any thumbnails with any pictures.

I did send in a few flies. Perhaps they didn't arrive?

Justin

When I press the link, there aren;t any thumbnails with any pictures.

I did send in a few flies. Perhaps they didn't arrive?

Justin

Will, PM sent for the same reason as Justin posted.

Maybe I am missing something but when I click on the link, I only get a link to Hatches. There is a sentence on the page saying click to enlarge thumbnails but the link seems to be broken. I also sent in flies like the other two above me. Any thoughts?

Thanks Will,

What a undertaking and to keep things so organized is beyond me. All my flies are in the right category. I sent a personal e-mail as to a couple of the pics.

Thank you again for a job well done !!!!!

Dr. Rock

Well, I have finished the daunting task of photographing all of the entries and now have them uploaded to the website. If you submitted flies to this year's contest please take a moment to verify that your flies are in the proper category and they are all there and accounted for. Please let me know immediately if anything seems strange with your entries. Please only contact me if your flies are missing or in the wrong category. I did my very best to photography each fly equally and showed no favoritism toward any member or fly.

There are several member's flies that I need to reshoot because they didn't turn out right so if you don't see some of your flies please contact me and I can let you know if this is the case.

If you are a "rookie" you should see two sets of your flies, one in the regular category, the other in the rookie category.

Thanks for all that entered flies in this year's event and I will leave this up for a few days to make sure everybody can get in to make sure everything looks OK.

To see your flies follow this link: http://flytyingforum.com/?act=special&page=verify2

i'm not getting anything either Will. just a page introducing hatches and theres a sentence saying to click thumbnails for larger images but theres nothing, mailed in 7 flies

Bud

I sent a PM too. A few of my flies are there at least but a few are missing. Thanks so much for your hard work.