Fly Tying

FTOTY - Verify Your Entries!

Well, I have finished the daunting task of photographing all of the entries and now have them uploaded to the website. If you submitted flies to this year's contest please take a moment to verify that your flies are in the proper category and they are all there and accounted for. Please let me know immediately if anything seems strange with your entries. Please only contact me if your flies are missing or in the wrong category. I did my very best to photography each fly equally and showed no favoritism toward any member or fly.

There are several member's flies that I need to reshoot because they didn't turn out right so if you don't see some of your flies please contact me and I can let you know if this is the case.

If you are a "rookie" you should see two sets of your flies, one in the regular category, the other in the rookie category.

Thanks for all that entered flies in this year's event and I will leave this up for a few days to make sure everybody can get in to make sure everything looks OK.

To see your flies follow this link: http://flytyingforum.com/?act=special&page=verify2

Hi Will-You make my flies look great. Gives me confidence!! The Trout Dry (Ginger Hairs Ear Dry) has the tail cocked a bit more than it is intended. I think it is really too late to change. Sorry I didn't check earlier but have been major busy preparing tax returns.

Thanks for all your work. I will be having a great time comparing all the flies and voting this weekend.