Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

What kind of water do you fish?

What Kind of Water do you usually Fish?   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey so I was wondering what kind of water do you guys usually fish the most?

I picked no. 2

Big flowing rivers all the way.

99% of my fishing is done in rivers/streams. Fly fish still water is no not as much fun.

Well I dissagree :P ..... but to each his own I suppose...

I fish rivers , creeks , streams , and brooks. I love to fish flowing water of all sizes. I mainly focus on rapids , pocket water , and riffles , because those are the areas where I feel a big trout heads for when its hungry. I usually only focus on a hole if it has some deadfall in it , otherwise I only try a few casts and then move on to the next area of faster moving water. Wolfriverfisher (Craig)

the small town i live in has three rivers( the pequannock , the ramapo and the wanaque) plus two lakes and i fish them all

Langlade County where I live in Wisconsin has the most spring ponds out of any County in Wisconsin ( By Far!! ) , but I prefer rivers. It seems like when I'm on a spring pond the fish are jumping on the other side of the pond. When I paddle over to fish that side , they start jumping where I just left from. Spring ponds are frustrating to me , even though I know they hold some big fish. wolfriverfisher (Craig)