Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fontinalis

Classic Streamer Swap

Hi Rocky:

I recveived your flies, nice ties.

All Sukhoidaves flies are in the mail and on there way. I have had no response from ClassicFly, I have sent hime four PM's and have not received a reply. When I receive the last batch of flies I will take all the pictures and send everyones flies out in the mail A.S.A.P.

I am assuming at this point that ClassicFly has dropped out and will send everyone back one of there own flies.

I want to thank all who participated in this swap. The swap was successful because of all of you that participated. The flies are beautiful and I feel everyone will be satified. Please keep reading the post's because I will be updating it when the flies are pictured as well to let everyone know when the flies are in the mail.

One last thing I will need from all is to hear when the flies have arrived at your house. I can't thank you guys enough for all the great work that you did and hope that you have enjoyed being in the swap when you receive your flies.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

AKA: Fontinalis

Thanks Andy for all the great work on this one. You may keep the extra, no need to send one back to me. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's streamers.

Carl

Please keep the extra one of mine as well. Little enough for what you do as the swap miester.

You can keep my extra one as well. Thanks

Sukhoidave:

I received your flies today. Very nice tyes.

Swappers:

I will be taking the pictures of all the flies in the swap and posting them on the web site for all to see. I will sort all the flies and will be placing them in the mail on Monday morning. Would everyone please be so kind to let me know that you have received your flies. Again I can not thank everyone enough for participating in this swap and for making it successful. Also thanks guys for the extra fly that has reponded to my post about one swapper that dropped out and never replied back to any of my PM's.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

All Swappers:

Pictures of the flies have been posted in the Classic Streamer & wet fly forum for all to see. I really tried to do justice to all the flies. I learned that taking pictures of streamer flies is way different when to taking pictures of my wet flies. I hope you enjoy them. I am starting to sort the flies now to get them ready for mailing. I will post again when they are placed in the mail.

Sincerely

Andy Brasko

Attention Swappers:

After posting the pictures on line last night I felt very good and stayed up till 01:00 AM sorting out all the flies. I completed this task and am happy to say that all the flies have been placed in the mail this morning Sautrday April 4, 2009. I am asking everyone to please let me know when you recieve your flies.

Tight Lines

Andy Brasko

What a great swap. Got mine today. Beautiful flies from everyone. A very nice variety of colors, patterns and sizes.

Mine came today, what a great set of streamers. They are all fantastic. I will be trying to duplicate many of these, I wouldn't want to loose any of the origionals. Where do you find those loooooooooooong hooks?

Mine came today, what a great set of streamers. They are all fantastic. I will be trying to duplicate many of these, I wouldn't want to loose any of the origionals. Where do you find those loooooooooooong hooks?

Here is where

http://www.feathersmc.com/

Rocky

Went to look at the flies and I am unable to open them. Need to be in Classic Fly Forum. Got a personal message from Classic fly and can't retreive it. If I make a new registration it won't let me use the name that it came in. Even tried the forgot the password in case I was already a member and forgot but it says I am not a member. :dunno: Dilema :help: register new name and look at flies but not be able to read pm from Classic forum :angry: I need another coffee.

Went to look at the flies and I am unable to open them. Need to be in Classic Fly Forum. Got a personal message from Classic fly and can't retreive it. If I make a new registration it won't let me use the name that it came in. Even tried the forgot the password in case I was already a member and forgot but it says I am not a member. :dunno: Dilema :help: register new name and look at flies but not be able to read pm from Classic forum :angry: I need another coffee.

The "personal message" that everyone in the Classic forum got today was spam, so I wouldn't worry about retrieving it. Unless you really want to go to a Russian "adult" site, there's no reason to not register under a new name.

If you got an email from the Classic forum about the personal message, the first line in the message (where you would put "Dear Mr. Smith ..." if it were a real letter) is your user name, so you can go from there with forgot password in case you don't want to create a new account.