Fly Tying

Almost half full :yahoo: You had better hurry theres only 8 spots left

Addy please, I will send it out sometime soon. I may want to add a couple more Chan's pheasant tail chrondimids that I am working on. I think theres just over 30 flies in total.

Flies sent your way Paul. I didnt get to tie as many extras I would would have liked due to April being such a busy month for me.

Thanks for hosting Paul. :headbang:

Mine will be going out shortly. Do you want each fly toe-tagged or just the recipe for each pattern?

If the swap isn't closed yet, I'd like to participate. I really don't have a killer pattern yet, but I do have some flies already tied. Six Tokyo Spiders for warm water and 6 nymphs for cold. All the flies are a little different. I've been tying them in between the other swaps I'm participating in.

no prob rich your in :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

got the first set in today ccw them are some awesome flies

matt you can just add a note describing your flies you tied or tag just one fly :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Flies are done, just have to tag'em and ship'em. Thank you for letting me join in.

I am so slow :wallbash: ; 32 flies and a fly box :yahoo: went out this moring, hope someone enjoys the "goto box", There's a lot of varitey in there for trout, steelhead, Bass etc.

I am so slow :wallbash: ; 32 flies and a fly box :yahoo: went out this moring, hope someone enjoys the "goto box", There's a lot of varitey in there for trout, steelhead, Bass etc.

I hope that box comes my way, it would make an awesome birthday gift for me... :headbang: