Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

Montana Bound did mention he was working long hours and nights, and from his previous posts he does not sound like a scondrel. Maybe it is just a misunderstanding.

Hopefully, Jeff.

Maybe it got hung up at customs coming into Michigan? :bugeyes:

Maybe he is just banking the overtime while he can and hasn't had time to surf, can you send him an actual email or call him before we release the hounds and load for bear.

I sent an email yesterday. I called tonight but got a machine. I kind felt like a sicko Internet stalker so I did not leave a message. Ill keep trying Maybe Ill wait until 2am for the next call....

if all else fails I have his addy ill send Anthony, Mario and Paul "the fist" Slayer after him!!!

I sent an email yesterday. I called tonight but got a machine. I kind felt like a sicko Internet stalker so I did not leave a message. Ill keep trying Maybe Ill wait until 2am for the next call....

if all else fails I have his addy ill send Anthony, Mario and Paul "the fist" Slayer after him!!!

Do forget to send Big Petey, little Petey and re-petey

I think you only qualify for internet stalker if you are stalking hot college age babes.... so that would pretty much disqualify anyone from or bound to Montana!

:bugeyes:

I could get you my Uncle Guido's #. I am worried he sent it and some one absconded with the goodies. Cheers, Futzer.

Do forget to send Big Petey, little Petey and re-petey

I think you only qualify for internet stalker if you are stalking hot college age babes.... so that would pretty much disqualify anyone from or bound to Montana!

:bugeyes:

Yea I can hear his wife now "josh a guy is on the phone for you he says you meet on the internet and you have his box!" :blink:

we are good the box will move again soon.... :headbang:

Paul stand down!

i am very sorry all for the long delay. you all have no idea how bad i feel. i go the box and had been looking throught it for a few days when i got a call from my boss. an extended work schedule. Out on the road for a week. i was hoping that i was going to get it out but very bad planning on my part did not work out. i am really sorry and hope you all understand. i realize i am not the only guy that drives a big rig, so in saying that i know it was my fault. hope you all can forgive me and allow me to participate still in other swaps and the like as the opportunity comes available.