Fly Tying
Horseshoes

My Neighbour's Spring Choice SWAP/CONTEST

I decided to tie a Jersey Herd, or at least my slight variation of it, need an address :)

You are welcome riffleriversteelheadslayer it is rather fun. Looking forward to seeing the flies.

I'll post by your name when they arrive and a yellout in reply so you'll know.

So how long does it normally take for flies to pass through customs and hit the Canadian post and be delivered to the intended recipient? The cost to ship wasn't to bad $1.26 US, for some reason I thought it would be more.

rich5665 Cracking looking ones too.

I"m guessing that's a good thing. I'm still a bit new at this tying stuff. I figured doing swaps is a good way to get a lot of practice.

rich5665 Cracking means it is a good thing. Great flies and well done. You put a lot of mine to shame. :headbang:

rich5665 Cracking means it is a good thing. Great flies and well done. You put a lot of mine to shame. :headbang:

And here I thought I was getting some coffee from the infamous Tim Horton's. :coffee:

Rp3flyfisher, addy sent. Give a yell when they are in the mail.

rich5665, "And here I thought I was getting some coffee from the infamous Tim Horton's. :coffee: " Well, an American company bought Tim Hortons a few years back and it was my understanding they were taking it across the border. When it was Canadian owned it was so high octane, they were forced to tame it down. You know like not as much nicotene etc. Now the muffin and donuts are not even baked in house anymore, they are frozen. Like we need more things frozen here. If there was a timmy's near you I would send you an cert for an "ice cap" this summer. Yet, alas.......

Rp3flyfisher, addy sent. Give a yell when they are in the mail.

rich5665, "And here I thought I was getting some coffee from the infamous Tim Horton's. :coffee: " Well, an American company bought Tim Hortons a few years back and it was my understanding they were taking it across the border. When it was Canadian owned it was so high octane, they were forced to tame it down. You know like not as much nicotene etc. Now the muffin and donuts are not even baked in house anymore, they are frozen. Like we need more things frozen here. If there was a timmy's near you I would send you an cert for an "ice cap" this summer. Yet, alas.......

I hope it wasn't Dunkin' Donuts, they stopped making their own donuts a long time ago. Now every they're stale, and the coffee is extra week. To much commercialization. A product of the G.W. Bush debacle I guess.