Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

I made the papers today!

Hey guys, I didn't know it at the time but I showed my travel bench to Terry Drinkwine a local sportswriter. He wrote about it in his outside column today and said it was "the most practical portable fly tying bench he'd seen" Well I was pretty stoked when a friend called me and read me the article, I had to go buy a paper! :headbang:

I am currently wading through the patent process and it looks like there is a way I can do what I need to without going broke in the process, I should be able to make them available soon. Eric

Assuming the paper has a website and the article is on the site, post a link to the story!

Brian

Good for you!! :yahoo: It sure is neat the first time you see something you have done in print. Let's see a picture of your bench.

thats great,cant wait to get mine.

shane

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Brent your beer holder is your hand, I don't think you actually ever set one down do you?

I made the papers today!

That is a big accomplishment. way to go!

Now just be thankful it wasn't in the obits or the crime beat. :j_k: :hyst:

Hi Eric,

Congratulations on the exposure. It sure is fun to get recognition for something you do.

If you are interested, contact Gretchen and me (off this group) and we'll see if your bench can fit into one of our articles, after you take care of the patent process of course. No promises but you never know when a great idea can come-to-the-fore. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Gretchen & Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

[email protected]