Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Fish

Fat Bluegill's

I have been working on my website over the past week and thought that you all would like to have a look at it. I redesigned the front page. It is still unfinished. I am going to add things like fly-of-the-month. Hatch charts for Michigan and possibely links to fishing reports for Michigan also. Any other sugestions would be great.

Have a look and tell me what you think

Randy

http://www.fatbluegill.com

The one thing that I would change would be the color of the links from blue to a more contrasting color. My old eyes aren't what they used to be. Otherwise it looks pretty good to me.

Nice site and cool products. But I must say, I got some of your bleached peacock hurl from the swap box. Real nice stuff for tying new patterns. Kudos.

Rob

Nice site and cool products. But I must say, I got some of your bleached peacock hurl from the swap box. Real nice stuff for tying new patterns. Kudos.

Rob

Use to make the body on elk Hair Caddis. I works great. You can also stip the quill and it makes a great body on dries.

Randy